For a one-month period (May 16-June 16), Phi Boutique will be providing fashion items for Station FM-R, located at Place des Bassins (Lachine Canal National Historic Site).
As an extension of Phi’s cutting-edge approach, Phi Boutique has always sought to promote local designers, in addition to other Canadian brands. It also carries art books, magazines, gadgets and assorted curiosities. Within Station FM-R, Phi Boutique will be spotlighting creations by the following designers, together with pieces created by its own in-house team:
- Dulcedo, a collection inspired by street wear favoured by Dulcedo Agency models.
- Kinsu, an environmentally friendly ready-to-wear collection that recycles denim from old jeans into clothing and accessories.
- Le Cartel, a screen printer collective tasked with illustrating the brand’s colourful garments.
- Nik Brovkin, top-of-the-line street wear from the art director best known for his work with BLCK MSSN.
- Pony, a collection featuring the illustrations of artist Gabrielle Laïla Tittley.
Phi Boutique takes to the stage. Please note that the complete activity schedule and full details will be announced in the next few weeks.